If you’re a parent, Invisalign clear aligners are an amazing service you can give to your teens. Give them a smile that will stay with them for most of their lives—without going through the awkward years of “brace face.” Give them an edge in many areas with a smile that impresses others.
Does the Invisalign treatment really work? Yes, you can see the before and after pics. You can read reviews from adults and teens. Other teenagers have gotten a smile that surprised their friends within six to twelve months. Your teen could be done in just a few semesters!
The Advantages of Invisalign for Teens
Teens basically have no problem using Invisalign aligners. Your teen will be able to easily hang out with friends, eat the foods they want, concentrate while studying, and even play sports. Invisalign aligners for teens offers these advantages over metal braces:
- Eat Anything: With Invisalign aligners, your teen can eat hard foods, sticky foods, whatever. When your teen takes their Invisalign aligners out, they can eat their favorite foods without worry.
- No Embarrassment: Invisalign aligners mean no metal brackets or wires that gleam in the sun or push lips forward. No one will see these aligners in school pictures, so your teen can wear them in confidence throughout the school year.
- Far Less Discomfort: Our aligners put a gentle pressure on teeth that isn’t distracting. When metal braces are tightened, it can really hurt; smooth aligners never need tightening, and don’t have sharp wires or brackets.
- Stay on the Team: If your teen plays sports at school, these aligners can be taken out for a short time when the coach puts your child in. Your teen will also be able to play even high-contact sports without worrying about cutting lips or cheeks on metal braces.
- Make Fast Progress: We make aligners easy to use with a color change that shows when they have worn their aligners enough each day. Hit those color changes, switch to the next aligner set, and your teen will see the smile of your dreams in the mirror soon!
It’s possible for some teens to get straight, beautiful teeth in six months. It’s just like finishing a couple of classes. Your teen studies to succeed, and they can succeed at this too. Dr. Hollinger will support you and your teen and help them develop a couple of simple habits to have straight teeth for life.
The Best Technology for Our Teens
We have the latest technology updates to make sure your teen can get the smile and bite they want fast. Dr. Hollinger is extremely experienced at treating our teens with these instruments. We can use:
- 3D Imaging: Our Invisalign scanner takes 6,000 frames per second to create detailed maps of unique teeth. It keeps your teen safe by helping us predict how their teeth will move, and allows us to prepare for challenges.
- Computer Modeling: We use Invisalign planning software to create 3D models of teeth and to design the aligners that will move your teen’s teeth. We can show you an image of what that smile should eventually look like too!
- Comfortable SmartTrack Formula: SmartTrack is a new material that makes aligners even more gentle in the mouth. They’ll fit right and be easy to take out, for maximum convenience for your child.
- SmartForce Attachments: If we need to move certain teeth faster, we’ll add these attachments to help those specific teeth catch up. This will be planned and orchestrated from the beginning.
- Aligner Wings: These wings will make your bite work better and your chin look better. This replaces headgear, so it’s a huge advantage for teens who wouldn’t want to be seen in headgear in their high school hallways.
Get Started With Invisalign for Teens
If you’re a teen, tell your parents if you want Invisalign aligners. There’s no risk, because we offer free Invisalign appointments to check if you’re a good candidate for the procedure.
Parents, think about it: You can get orthodontic treatment completed more quickly this way and have a teen who’s hurting and distracted far less than they would be with metal braces. Plus, they’ll then have a great smile for the rest of their lives.
Call Central Connecticut Orofacial Pain & Sleep Medicine for a free appointment now!