Our patients come to us as children, teens, and adults of all ages with one thing in common: They want healthy, straight, great-looking teeth.
At Central Connecticut Orofacial Pain & Sleep Medicine, we now offer Invisalign clear aligners to give you a beautiful smile. We want your bite to be straight and aligned in the healthiest way possible so that you can chew the foods you want without pain in your joints and without wearing down your teeth.
Do you want to improve your smile without using traditional braces? Invisalign aligners have helped millions of teen and adult patients get straighter teeth without metal brackets or wires. There is no tightening. There is no food getting stuck in braces. They’re comfortable and easy to clean.
Call Central Connecticut Orofacial Pain & Sleep Medicine at (860) 430-5687 to set up a FREE Invisalign Consultation with Dr. Hollinger.
How Do Invisalign Clear Aligners Work?
Invisalign clear braces are a professional orthodontic system that is suited for correcting basic cases of crooked and misaligned teeth. How does it straighten teeth without using metal? It uses these components:
- Advanced scanning technology to capture the positions of your teeth.
- Three-dimensional modeling software to precisely plan tooth movements.
- A series of clear aligners that gently push your teeth a little further toward their ideal position.
- A plan in which you swap to the next set of aligners on a simple schedule—usually every two weeks.
- Periodic checkups with Dr. Hollinger to make sure your teeth are moving as planned.
- Wearing aligners for a target number of hours per day and taking them out during meals.
We can give you a certain number of aligners in the series to take home at once, and you’ll be able to swap between them yourself if you stick to your schedule. This way, you can save time with fewer appointments. We may even be able to examine your progress online.
Are Invisalign Aligners Superior to Metal Braces?
When metal braces were the only teeth-straightening option, there was no question about what type of orthodontics you were going to get. But today, you have a choice: Do you want to use metal or clear orthodontic appliances? Here are some reasons why you might pick Invisalign aligners and avoid metal:
- Nearly Invisible: Invisalign aligners make a far smaller visual impression than gleaming metal does. There are also no brackets on Invisalign aligners to noticeably push your lips forward.
- Comfortable: Some patients with metal braces dread each appointment when they get tightened because of the inevitable discomfort. The Invisalign system works through gradual, gentle pressure, with no tightening required.
- Smooth With No Sharp Edges: Metal brackets and wires sometimes cut the lips, gums, or tongue of patients, which can even leave scars. That’s impossible with Invisalign’s smooth aligners. This can be especially useful for patients involved in contact sports!
- Convenient: Our teen and adult patients love how Invisalign aligners fit into their busy schedules. They can set aside their aligners during each meal in order to eat what they like and chat with colleagues without embarrassment.
- Faster: Many Invisalign treatment plans take as little as six months. If the time commitment of traditional braces is what has been preventing you from straightening your teeth, Invisalign aligners could be a great fit for you.
- Easy to Clean: Instead of brushing and flossing around brackets and wires, our Invisalign patients simply take out their aligners in a moment and clean their teeth normally. Food never gets stuck in them, because you take them out to eat!
You’ll have more confidence at work, in school, on dates, and on other occasions with Invisalign aligners. People will rarely notice your appliances, so you won’t have to worry about comments on your dental work. You’ll also notice that as your teeth become straighter, you’ll be increasingly excited at the results!
Are You Ready for Your New Million Dollar Smile?Call (860) 430-5687 Now! Our Friendly Smile Team is Ready to Schedule Your FREE, Invisalign Consultation!
Is Invisalign Treatment Right for You?
Are you anxious to avoid metal braces? Do you have a teen who would rather not get flashy metal braces in high school or college? Talk to our team about it. We can use the Invisalign system to quickly:
- Align your upper and lower teeth in a healthy and beautiful way.
- Straighten crooked teeth.
- Reduce or eliminate gaps between teeth.
- Make more space for crowded teeth.
- Fix a minor underbite, overbite, or crossbite.
Would nearly invisible orthodontic appliances help you stay ahead at work, or make you more confident at your next social gathering, upcoming family reunion, wedding, date, or vacation? Try Invisalign aligners.
Maybe your teeth, gums, lips, or jaw joints are in pain because of misaligned teeth. Oral appliances can give your teeth and jaw a healthier alignment and pain-free motion in many cases.Click here to schedule your FREE Invisalign Consultation
Make an Appointment for Invisalign Clear Aligners
If the idea of fast, comfortable orthodontics is appealing to you, find out today whether you are an ideal candidate for Invisalign aligners. Call (860) 430-5687 for a free Invisalign consultation today!