Have you ever had a health problem that your doctor just couldn’t seem to figure out? The reason behind this frustrating situation often has nothing to do with a doctor’s skill; it has to do with their knowledge. Often, a general physician does not have the training needed to recognize and treat issue that related to the orofacial structures, such as neck pain, chronic fatigue, and sleep apnea in Glastonbury. If you are suffering from any of these problems, we may be able to help! We warmly invite you to learn more about our practice, our doctor, and the services we offer.
Dr. Keith Hollinger
Dr. Keith Hollinger is a dentist with over 25 years of experience in his field. Throughout the years, he has undergone extra training in how the orofacial structures function and work together. When he observed that many patients suffer chronic pain due to head and neck problems, he opened his practice to address an unmet medical need in the community. His favorite part of his job is finding solutions that improve his patients’ lives and help them to enjoy their daily activities without the agony and annoyance of severe orofacial problems.
Dr. Hollinger is a member of several prestigious professional organizations, including:
- The American Dental Association
- The Massachusetts Dental Society
- The Valley District Dental Society
- The American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- The American Academy of Orofacial Pain
- The International Association of Orthodontics
Here are just a few examples of the services we provide:
- Treatment for headaches and migraines. Often, the cause of these issues is misalignment in the jaw. Many patients do not need expensive medications or radical treatments to find relief; they may need a simple oral appliance that helps to relax the jaw and the muscles around it.
- Relief for neck pain in Glastonbury. Did you know that neck pain can also be the result of issues in the jaw and teeth? We may be able to identify the cause of your discomfort and provide an orthodontic treatment or other therapy to get your orofacial structures functioning harmoniously.
- Sleep apnea therapy. If you suffer from chronic fatigue in Glastonbury, obstructive sleep apnea may be the reason why. This disorder causes brief periods during sleep when a person is not breathing, which can drastically downgrade the quality of your shuteye and make you exhausted on a daily basis. A simple oral appliance that helps to keep your airway open throughout the night may be able to help you rest better!
The above treatments are often simple, non-invasive, and provide fast relief from the pain and inconvenience of structural problems in and around the mouth.
We Look Forward to Meeting You!
Dr. Hollinger and the rest of our team are proud to provide top-quality orofacial pain relief and sleep medicine to folks in the Glastonbury area. If you believe you could benefit from our services, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us to learn more about how we may be able to improve your quality of life. You can contact us at 860-430-5687.
Leave a Reply